Ranking of the Best Attractions in the World in 2023 Compiled
Tripadvisor is one of the most popular online platforms for travelers, helping people choose the best places to visit. They analyzed reviews from tourists around the world from 2022 to 2023 and compiled a ranking of the best attractions in the world. The list includes 25 of the most popular places that are a must-visit when traveling to these cities.
TOP 25 Best Attractions in the World of 2023
|1||Basilica of the Sagrada Familia||Barcelona||Spain|
|3||Anne Frank House||Amsterdam||Netherlands|
|5||Empire State Building||New York||USA|
|9||Central Park||New York||USA|
|10||Plaza de España||Seville||Spain|
|12||Buen Retiro Park||Madrid||Spain|
|13||Kilmainham Gaol Museum||Dublin||Ireland|
|15||Sheikh Zayed Mosque||Abu Dhabi||UAE|
|17||Angkor Wat Temple Complex||Siem Reap||Cambodia|
|18||Gardens by the Bay||Singapore||Singapore|
|21||National Museum of Anthropology||Mexico City||Mexico|
|23||Taj Mahal Mausoleum-Mosque||Agra||India|
|24||Ancient City of Petra||Ma’an||Jordan|
|25||Seven Cascades of Tamarin||Tamarin||Mauritius|
Details about the Top 10 Tourist Attractions in the World:
- The Basilica of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain. This is the most famous church located on Mallorca Street. The construction of the church began in 1882 and is still not completed. The locals call it the “Sagrada Familia”. It has become a symbol of Barcelona and is one of the most visited places in Spain.
- The Colosseum in Rome, Italy. This architectural wonder was built over 2000 years ago and is still a symbol of Rome. The Colosseum was used for various spectacles such as gladiator and animal fights, as well as ceremonies.
- The Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This place is a museum dedicated to the life and activities of Anne Frank, a Jewish girl who hid from the Nazis for two years during World War II. This house attracts a large number of visitors from all over the world who come to learn more about the life and tragic fate of Anne Frank.
- The Dubai Fountain in UAE. This fountain is one of the most beautiful and famous fountains in the world. It is located near the largest shopping mall “Dubai Mall”. The fountain was built in 2009 and has a height of 150 meters.
- The Empire State Building in New York, New York. This skyscraper is a symbol of New York and was built in 1930. It is located in Manhattan and has a height of 443 meters. The Empire State Building is one of the most popular places for tourists who come to New York.
- The Orsay Museum in Paris, France. This museum is located in a former railway station building and is one of the most famous museums in the world. It presents a collection of artworks from classicism to the beginning of the 20th century.
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. This is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world and is a symbol of Paris. It was built in 1889 and has a height of 324 meters. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most popular places for tourists who come to Paris.
- The Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy. This fountain is located on Trevi Square and is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It was built in 1762 and served as a water collector, as well as a beautiful architectural structure.
- Central Park in New York, New York. This park is located in Manhattan and is one of the largest parks in the city. It covers an area of 3.41 square kilometers and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in New York.
- Plaza de España in Seville, Spain. This square is one of the most beautiful and popular places in Spain. It was built in 1928 for the World Fair in Seville and represents a beautiful architectural complex.
Therefore, these tourist attractions are symbols of their cities and are definitely worth visiting to enjoy the beauty and atmosphere of these amazing places.